Share | 

Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haniaethol

Female

Activity Points : 13526

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 am

I have reconsidered my Dragon idea and have decided on a Dark Unicorn to start off with. ^_^ Interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Haniaethol
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 57979

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 am

You've got a large set of ovaries milady.
Back to top Go down
Haniaethol

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am

Why thank you. I plan to wield them valiantly. =D
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 26890

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 am

*imagines them as her weapon*

...O_O
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 30901

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:01 am

Alright, before I finalize your choices, one thing you should know about your pets, which is their BIGGEST disadvantage when keeping them. Ladies first I guess.

Dark Unicorns have their "Twisted Logic" at stated in the description. If for some reason you will show a "will to live" the pet WILL attack you and it WILL try to kill you. Also, as stated in the description, Dark Unicorns attack EVERYTHING that lives, unless it is a plant. In other words, any town you enter with that pet will be pretty much dead. And no, you cannot just tell them to "stop killing", because THAT IS ALSO a show that you value life, which means you should die.

Now you understand why it is hard to use a Dark Unicorn? They are powerful pets, but it is really hard to keep them. Unless your aim is to destroy the world that is....

Now as for the Dragon. Noticed how the the feeding option states "A Hell lot of meat"? Well, Dragons eat a lot. A hell lot is actually a better word for it. In case you cannot afford enough food for it, it will start returning to primal instincts, hunting on its own for food. This means that if for some reason you didn't feed it for a longer time, you might find town people inside the stomach of your cute pet. Also, not feeding the pet will only cause it harder for you to train it. Pets that are not fed right might even run away.

Now you understand the problems with Dragons? They require funding. You can make a lot of money there in the game, but you will have to blow most of it for the dragon. Unless you feed people to your pet that is....

If you are sure you can bare the burden, I will add those pets to your profiles.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 125585

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 am

<v< Dukany sounds like a good country for dragon owners.
Back to top Go down
Haniaethol

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Well, how obedient is the Unicorn? If I tell it to wait for me outside of a city, would it?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Uhh, judging from the description above, it probably wouldn't. Or it'd randomly exterminate all life outside the city while waiting on you then proceed to the city when that's the only life left. >.>

........ indeed, perfect pet for a world destroyer. Oh the irony. XD
Still...... *sets my eyes on the Beholder* OvO
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm

I am not saying to NOT take the Dark Unicorn or a Dragon, but you have to keep in mind what it means to have that pet. I guess that the Dark Unicorn would wait, however you have to be very careful what you say to it all the time. It's a powerful pet, but takes quite the skill to raise it, especially if you don't enjoy killing everything on your way.

On the other hand, Dragons are easier to raise, but just cost a lot to up keep their food supply. Of course you will receive a Small Dark Unicorn and a Small Dragon and not their grown up versions, so the food supply is smaller, but with time, it might become a heavy burden to you.

Of course, roleplaying with a difficult setting is twice the fun sometimes. Your call if you think you can survive with the unicorn. :3
Back to top Go down
Haniaethol

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

See, the difficult setting is what makes it fun for me. My actual character sheet for Deltora has a full-blown personality and history and everything...she's a card, I assure you. I only thought to choose the Dark Unicorn because I think it would compliment her quite well. And besides, sometimes it's nice to have a bit of an antagonist to stir things up a bit. ^_^ Getting to know the temperament and motivations of the Unicorn will make learning to live with it and taming it an interesting and fun process. I'll stick with it, and I suppose if it doesn't work out, she'll have to deal with it. xD But I think that she can handle it. =D
Back to top Go down
Niki
(`・ω・)
(`・ω・)

Female

Custom Title : Ice Queen
Activity Points : 34002

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 pm

About the vampire... will I have to sacrifice poor humans to satisfy its nourishment?

I've always wanted a pet that looks human and all, I'm just worried about the thing running off and eating other peoples. I assume it would cause problems. =D;;;
Back to top Go down
http://emmycake.tumblr.com
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Worst comes to worst the Dragon will eat everyone.

I'm stickin' with my choice.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Cybeast Worshipper wrote:
You've got a large set of ovaries milady.
I have to second that one. Hania-chan, that's a very bold approach and I'm really impressed. You have a strong daredevil streak that'll help adventuring I guess.

... SX, will everybody get a separate tutorial mission and then meet up, or will the heroes from the same country meet up and later encounter those from other countries? Since we have no loners we could probably play it like that and slowly gather the smaller groups into a big hero gang. If that suits your purposes that is.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 pm

You will come to learning soon enough. We're starting the RP with a big-ass first post by the GM.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:09 am

Question; can a Ranger trip their own traps?
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

You are asking if you can trigger your own trap if you set it and stepped into it? Only if you deliberately want to activate it that way. You usually jump over them by default unless you state you WANT to trigger it yourself for some reason.

While the trap is set, you cannot remotely activate it though. Something has to enter it. Unless you waste a few ST points to change the trap that is....
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 43741

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Can a Weapon Master choose where their summons manifest? Or do they all just originate in the area of the Master unless otherwise stated? (in the skill descriptions I mean)
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm

It depends how the skill states it can be used. For example, Sword tempest states it is only around you, however if the skill states it "attacks at a range" OR "spawns near an enemy", then it can be created like that. If a skill doesn't have anything in particular in its description, it usually means "somewhere in range of sight of the user".
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 43741

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Yea I was just wondering about the ones that it didn't state exactly.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 48098

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 am

Name: Gilgamesh
Appearance: Dude, she is STACKED. With milk jugs for breasts, this Emperor is quite elegantly dressed and adorned in gold and jewelry with her silk dresses and... armor, notably, to fit her name, a platinum plated chest plate and gold plated armor strewn across her body, the silk cloth dangling from it, metal plated leggings present under her skirt to protect her just in case someone tried to flip it up. Though notably her cleavage is well exposed. She's not afraid to show it off.
Weapon: A very vicious looking whip.
Class: Emperor
Kingdom: Dukany
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am

Name: Angela Virgo
Appearance: Has short blonde hair tied with a red cockade, a red scarf tied around her neck, and below that a full body armor (keeping it simple).
Weapon: Counter-Sword (A short sword, with a sharp and flat side like a katana, plus a small round shield installed on the hilt, on one side, to make blocking easier) I didn't want to rip the knuckle, but with the shield it makes sense as a weapon for a guard. It's too small to be of much use but serves as her ability focus.
Class: Guard
Kingdom: Dukany
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 26890

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:32 am

Wait, why are you guys making new characters...?
Back to top Go down
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 48098

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

Because we're allowed seconds.
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

I asked SX on this only today. Me and Allen love this RP so much we gotta try out again.

Now watch him immediately regret this as all the others make seconds. XD
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 am

Reposting, since the patch notes....

SX, when do we see what our upgrade options are after changing class?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: