View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Allen
Valvrave the Liberator

Male

Custom Title : LEMON ENERGY
Activity Points : 48098

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

Custom Title : I still exist!
Activity Points : 30901

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

All righty, your character sheets were updated. Book, you got 2 CST points to spend, you can save them if you wish to. Oh yeah, Richie's weapon has a special attack. I hope you can put it to good use and try winning against the necromancer by using it.

Allen, your character has 1ST point and 3 CST points to distribute.

Once you are ready, just post your actions in the Main RP topic. Treat the situation as if the Necromancer was always fighting your new characters and such.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 57979

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 am

I guess we all have to wait for our sheets to be updated now; huh. Do I get all my CST's back, or are they gone?
Back to top Go down
Xellious Noon
Veteran Roleplayer

Male

Location : Poland, being anti-average and spreading a high IQ aura around me
Permanent Name : Bookman
Custom Title : Mr. Peace = Oh Lord, lend me patience to stand the randomness....
Activity Points : 125585

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 am

SX said you get them back... and that I actually have 3 CST and Allen 4; a miscalculation there. <.< With the new system we can't spend them immediately though. But it's for the better - after the Necromancer there's a need to head to the Library at last.
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:55 am

I'm just waiting for everyone to state if they want to re-class, or they just stay with their current chosen one. Simply because the whole system changed.
Back to top Go down
Cybeast Worshipper
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

Male

Staff Title : <3
Custom Title : Wolf Jawed Guardian of the Iroquois.
Activity Points : 57979

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm staying Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 43741

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Might switch to Elementalist, not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Leosocial

Male

Activity Points : 26890

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm

ST put into Counter.

CST put into Barrier (Increase the power of the barrier, making it stop 2 attacks)

Rerolling the others. :3
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 am

Alright, done. Your profiles were updated, for now I am waiting for Zags to make up his mind. x.X

Steve, remember that "rerolling" a skill means that during the course of the RP, the Mod might change, so you will have to wait for it. Your profile has the new skill there.

Magnus, you have 2 ST points to buy skills and 5 CST points to buy mods for them if you so wish to.
Back to top Go down
Delta
is awesome

Male

Staff Title : The Great Zagini
Activity Points : 43741

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 am

I think I might just join with an entirely new character. Keeping Sylvia IC wasn't proving to be very productive XD

That alright?
Back to top Go down
ThomasWindar
Game Master (RP GM)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Sure, you can make a new character. Just choose a class and do your new character sheet here. Remember you get 1 ST point, so choose from which type you want the extra skill once you choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)   

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter (OOC topic, Sign-ups, FTJ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Allied :: OOC Organization-
Jump to: